Skip to content
- Real Vampires have Curves by Gerry Bartlett – what? You think vampires are skinny, pale an depressing… Nope. Click Here for Review
- Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs I’ve only read the First of this series, but Patricia Briggs, is an amazing author and definitely one of the best for PNR.
- Dark Lover by J R Ward – Brooding Vamps, warrior men, and the women they love. Amazing series. Click here for review
- Bitten by Kelley Armstrong. Now turned into a TV series, it contains 13 novels about Paranormal women, and their struggle for a place in the world. Click here for my Review
- Midnight Kiss by Lara Adrian. Like Black Dagger Brotherhood however, the warriors are lighter, the world seems less brutal, but VERY similar. Click here for review
- How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks. Again I haven’t read past the first in the series, but it is a great start, very original, and funny. Click here for review
- Hunger like no other by Kresley Cole. Featuring paranormal beings thative never seen in other novels of this type. Very creative world.
- Archangel’s Kiss by Nalini Singh Nalini Singh builds a world I want I live in. Angels with pretty wings, and deadly vampires who wear suits. Yup I’m THAT shallow. click here for review
- Halfway to the Grave by Jeanine Frost. Again, a really great world, and there’s even a spin off with Dracula. click here for review
- Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon such a great series based on Greek Mythology. It is original, but contains a brotherhood of warriors. review of Acheron here.